In The Box
- 1x DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 Raw
- 1x Zenmuse X5R and 3-Axis Gimbal
- 2x Transmitter for Inspire 1
- 1x Zenmuse X5R RAW camera and 3-axis gimbal
- 1x MFT 15mm f/1.7 Prime Lens
- 1x TB47 Battery
- Flight Battery Charger Power Cord Controller Charging Cable
- 4x Spare Prop CW/CCW
- Controller Harness Box for camera with gimbal
- 1x 512GB SSD Zenmuse X5R Camera SSD Reader fo Zenmuse X5R Camera
- 2x Micro USB Cables
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Aircraft
- 6-month Warranty on Battery
Record in RAW
The X5R is the first powerful Micro Four Thirds camera that enables users to take stunning RAW aerial footage that is worthy of the big screen. The Zenmuse X5R is capable of capturing 4K video and 16-megapixel stills. Thanks to its powerful Micro Four Thirds sensor, the X5R can capture incredible footage with high resolution and rich colour quality. With the Zenmuse X5R, professional quality aerial footage is just a flight away.
Lossless 4K RAW Footage
The X5R is the first aerial camera capable of shooting 4k RAW video footage. The X5R can capture 4K video in RAW at 30 fps, with no detail going unmissed, optimizing the post-editing experience.
Highly Detailed PHOTOGRAPHS
The Micro Four Thirds sensor on the X5R camera enables users to capture stunning 16-megapixel photos that are professional and print-ready. Users can take still photos in both JPEG and RAW formats. Additionally, the extra megapixels allow for more detailed photos, giving users more detail to work with in the editing process.
Interchangeable Lens Options
Users have the option to choose the best lens for the job by using the MFT mount. Currently, a variety of lenses are compatible with the X5R camera.